Special Event Permit
Special events on the airport are allowed with an approved permit, which must be filled out and submitted by an Airport tenant. A permit is required when the event is outside the scope of the normal day to day business operations. A special event permit application is not considered received until all information requested has been submitted.
If the event meets any of the following criteria, then the event would be classified as a special event.
- The special event requires tenant to borrow additional space, examples include (but are not limited to) parking or ramp space
- Gate usage which deviates outside normal daily operations as a result of the event held by tenant
- Increased risk of fire hazard of any kind, examples including indoor cooking, candles, and pyrotechnics
- A need to have valet parking services inside the Airport fenced area
- Outdoor accommodations for guests to include tables, chairs, stage, and additional non-building lighting
- Events requiring the provision of additional restrooms
- Any time the intended or normal use of a building or hangar is changed or modified
All applications must be submitted forty-five (45) days prior to the date of the event.
Please fill out the PDF form below and submit it below along with a diagram of the event layout. Questions can be sent to email@example.com.
NOTE: You must download the form before you fill it out in order to save and submit it.