Below we have provided downloadable data, documents, and visualizations for the Town of Addison's outstanding debt.
Debt Summary for the Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2020
|Total Outstanding Debt Obligations||$118,065,000|
|Tax-Supported Debt Obligations*||$86,685,000|
|Tax-Supported Debt Per Capita||$5,490|
|Revenue-Supported Debt Obligations**||$31,380,000|
*Tax-supported debt is an outstanding principal on governmental activities debt, secured in full by property taxes.
**Revenue-supported debt is an outstanding principal on business-type activities debt, such as Utilities, Stormwater, and Airport. The Town's revenue-supported debt is paid by these business-type activity funds but is also secured by property taxes.
Addison does not have lease-purchase or lease-revenue obligations.
|Election Date||Purpose||Amount Authorized||Issued to Date||Unissued|
|5/12/2012||Airport Land Acquisition||$7,000,000||$7,000,000||$0|
|5/12/2012||Parks - Pedestrian Connectivity||$3,500,000||$3,500,000||$0|
|11/5/2019||Parks and Recreation||$6,723,000||$365,000||$6,358,000|
|11/5/2019||Town Facility Updates||$7,395,000||$140,000||$7,255,000|
|11/5/2019||Traffic Control System||$600,000||$600,000||$0|
There are no upcoming bond elections.
- Local Annual Debt Report and Debt Book
- Current Fiscal Year Tax Rates
- Tax-Supported and Revenue-Supported Debt
- Inflation-Adjusted Tax-Supported Debt Per Capita
- Downloadable Issue-by-Issue Debt Obligations
- Debt 101 Presentation from January 23, 2018, City Council Meeting
- Debt 201 Presentation from the September 27, 2018, City Council Meeting
- View the debt service payment history and requirements in the Town's Annual Budgets.
- For debt statistics on all Texas cities, counties, school districts, community colleges, and the state itself please visit the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Debt at a Glance tool page.
- Additional debt information is available on the Bond Review Board local government debt data website.
Town of Addison Annual Energy Consumption
|Electricity||Gexa Energy||9,396,061 kWh||$815,451||9,720,737 kWh||$1,182,010|
|Natural Gas||Atmos Energy||38,313 CCF||$24,481||49,466 CCF||$41,257|
|Water||Dallas Water Utilities||1,519,445,000 Gal.||$3,471,469||1,861,201,000 Gal.||$4,362,305|