Work from Home Resources
Below are some helpful resources for Addison's employees who work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- AddisonFIXit APP Portal: https://console.citysourced.com/login.aspx
- Open Record Request Portal – City Secretary Only: https://addisontx.mycusthelpadmin.com/WEBAPP/ZAdmin/AdvancedLogin/Login.aspx
- Smartsheet Portal: https://smartsheet.com
- Office 365 (Email, Calendar, Contacts, OneDrive, SharePoint): https://login.microsoftonline.com
- ESS Portal (Timesheet): https://egov.addisontx.gov/ess/login.aspx
- Citrix (VPN): https://citrixgw.addisontx.gov/vpn/index.html
- Stop Spam (Mimecast): Release all of your held messages and permit or block future emails from the senders, or manage messages individually. https://addisontx.login-us.mimecast.com/
- Share a Large File: If you have an non-critical document you need to send to a third party, you can use a quick encrypted file sharing at https://send.firefox.com that is available on Firefox. Here, you can upload a document and send a link to the recipient. When the recipient downloads the file, it will be deleted. When you are in doubt about a document is non-critical or critical, please consult with your manager before using the tool.
- SmallPDF: smallpdf allows you to compress, edit, merge, and split PDF files. It also converts Office documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and images to PDF. If you have a non-critical document you need to convert to PDF, visit https://smallpdf.com . When you are in doubt about a document is non-critical or critical, please consult with your manager before using the tool.