Children's Activity Center
The Children's Activity Center is closed temporarily due to renovations. You can check here for updates.
The Children's Activity Center (CAC) is for parents to drop off their children so that they can enjoy the Athletic Club.
- The CAC is offered for children ages 3 months–7 years
- Reservations are required for infants (ages 3-11 months) and must be made 24 hours in advance.
- All reservations and drop offs are allowed a 2 hour maximum and only one visit per day
- Fee: $1 per visit, a punch pass is available at the front desk.
- Parents are required to complete the CAC registration form and waiver prior to utilizing the CAC.
- Call the front desk at 972-450-7048, or
- Make it in person at the CAC
CAC hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday
9am–1pm and 4–8pm
Friday and Saturday
Latest drop off in the morning is Noon and in the evening is 7pm.