How to get a Library Card
Addison offers a commitment to service by providing easy access to the Dallas Public Library free of charge.
How to get a Library Card:
- Visit the Addison Athletic Club.
- Provide proof of residency to front desk staff (Driver's license, rental agreement, utility bill, etc.).
- Fill out library card form.
- Staff will give you a voucher that you will need to take to the Fretz Park Library to redeem for a card.
- Only one card per household will be issued.
- Library card membership is renewed on a yearly basis.
- You will have to go to the Fretz Park Library first to redeem your card.
- Then you can use any library in the Dallas system.
There are several Dallas Public Library branches close to Addison. Call the Dallas Public Library main number 214-670-1700 or visit their website for a complete list of branches and hours.