Host an Event In Addison
Addison's Special Events Department issues Special Event Permits for temporary outdoor gatherings to be held in Addison Circle Park and Vitruvian Park. For questions about hosting an event in Addison, contact the Special Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is a permit required?
A Special Event Permit is required for any temporary outdoor gathering with an expected attendance of 100 or more and involves one or more of the following:
- Restricting access to any section of Addison Circle Park or Vitruvian Park.
- The Addison Circle Park Pavilion is not available for rent and may be used on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Sale of merchandise, food or beverage (non-alcoholic and/or alcoholic).
- Erection of any tent or collection of tents that exceeds 399 square feet in area.
- Installation of temporary infrastructure including a stage, fencing, inflatables, outdoor projection technology, trailer, van, grandstand, bleachers, or portable toilets for public use.
- Road closures necessary for the event to function.
- All moving events - walks, runs, and parades.
When To Apply
Days in advance subject to first day of event setup.
30 Days In Advance
Events confined to Addison Circle Park or Vitruvian Park with no street closures.
60 Days In Advance
Events with only street closures adjacent to Addison Circle Park or Vitruvian Park.
120 Days In Advance
Moving events that are not confined to a fixed park location.
- Review guidelines and gather information.
- Submit a completed application with supporting documentation. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Mail to: ATTN: SE Permit Application P.O. Box 9010 Addison, TX 75001
- Pay non-refundable application fee.
- The Special Events Department will issue an invoice within 10 business days for payment.
- Committee review and consideration.
- Applicant will be contacted with further instructions.
For questions about hosting an event in Addison, contact the Special Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.